Be careful out there!
....and here is more Consumer Advice on How to Avoid Phishing Scams
- Be suspicious of any email with urgent requests for personal financial information.
- Don't use the links in an email if you suspect the message might not be authentic.
- Avoid filling out forms in email messages that ask for personal financial information.
- Always ensure that you're using a secure website when submitting credit card information.
- Ensure that your browser is up to date and security patches applied.
- Regularly log into your online accounts.
....and Anti Virus, Hoax and Consumer Information
Pop-Up, Spyware, Browser Hijacking, SPAM Blockers and Identity Theft Resources
From Bob Drudge of Refdesk